Bright and spacious, this lovely limestone townhouse on historic Strivers' Row provides an exquisite home with income, at an excellent price. With a two-family Certificate of Occupancy, the house currently consists of:
- a 5-bedroom/2.5 bathroom owner's triplex
- a 1-bedroom/1 bathroom rental/home office
- beautifully tiled fireplaces,
- private garden/patio
- private parking
- proximity to lush St. Nicholas Park
- near major train lines (B, C, 2, 3).
And yes, the house is delivered vacant. Think about it. Where else can you get 6 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a garden and private parking, all in a landmark district in the heart of Manhattan -- for such a wonderful value? Call for a visit. You'll be happy you did!